Your challenge is to make a toy, for a pet, from an odd sock!
You could make a fish for a cat ....
You will need:
- A sock you don’t care about (preferably an ankle sock to get the same look I did)
- Something to stuff your sock with (I chose packing paper I got in an Amazon delivery), and
- A sharpie or other permanent marker (this one’s optional; in case you want to draw little x’s for eyes or anything else on your toy).
Or, you could knot a long sock to make a tug toy for a dog .......
What You’ll Need:
- Tie a knot at one end of the sock.
- Leaving about an inch in between each knot, continue tying knots until you reach the end.
- Toss to your pooch and play!
Or, you could use a tennis ball to make a toy for a dog to catch ........