My challenge this week is to make a Piggy Bank!
What you will need
- Construction paper
- Paint (optional)
- Paper straw or dowel
- Scissors (ask an adult to help)
- Plastic bottle
- Wrap the paper around the centre of the bottle to measure how much you will need. (Optional, paint the bottle instead)
- Mark on the paper a line so you can see where to cut it.
- Use a ruler or a solid rectangular item to help you draw a straight line up from the mark.
- Cut the paper to size.
- Trace and cut out ears.
- Attach body and ears to the bottle using tape.
- Draw the eyes on.
- Cut straw/dowel into desired length for legs.
- Attach legs with glue and/or tape.
- Fill with all your change!
Have fun and remember to upload your photos to your Class Dojo!