Passports, Tickets and Transport
Your challenge is to plan your journey to your imaginary destination!
Are you going to go by boat, bus, car, plane, space rocket, submarine or train? What will you need to take with you?
1. Start by making your passport. You could ask your family to have a look at your own passport (if you have one). You will need to include ......
- A self portrait
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your date of birth
- The name of the country that you live in.
2. Make a list of all the things that you will need to pack in your suitcase.
3. Make a ticket and a boarding pass. You will need to include ..........
- The date of travel
- Your seat number
- The cost of your journey
4. Make your transport. You could arrange chairs so that they look like bus, train or plane seats. Maybe your family have had lots of deliveries and you could use some of the cardboard boxes to make a space rocket or boat.
Have fun and remember to record all the places that you visit in your homemade passports!