DIY Plant Pots
What you will need:
- A container (wellington boot, tin can, milk carton, plastic bottle, glass jar, toy truck)
- Paint/arts and crafts supplies
- A plant/seeds
Depending on your chosen shape and design the method will vary.
- Clean out your container.
- For those using milk cartons and plastic bottles you will need to ask an adult to help you cut your plant pot into the desired shape before decorating it.
- Decorate your plant pot.
- Place compost/soil in the pot.
- Place your seed/plant in the pot.
- Add more compost/soil to secure it.
- Share your creation on your class dojo page!